|08/16/21||Fall Checkout Form goes Live|
|08/23/21||Fall Equipment Available|
|12/01/21||Spring Checkout Form Reviews Begin|
|12/17/21||Fall Equipment Due|
|01/03/22||January Session Equipment Available|
|01/10/22||Spring Equipment Available|
|05/13/22||Spring Equipment Due|
|TBD||Summer Equipment Available|
|TBD||Summer Equipment Due|
- Must be a current UNO student enrolled in classes during the duration of the loan period
- Must possess a current and valid MavCARD
- Required to register with the 2021-2022 Checkout Request Form
- This form will create a ticket for you, and you should receive an initial email within 30 minutes of filling out the form, to your university email.
- Communication regarding your checkout request will be done through the ticket, including the availability of the requested equipment.
- Please await notification for your requested equipment's availability before coming to the Help Center.
- Checkouts will not be given if the individual has not filled out the above registration form
Where & When Can I Checkout Equipment?
- Department: UNO ITS Service Desk
- Building: Eppley Administration Buildding(EAB)
- Room : 104
- Time : Normal business hours (8 AM – 5 PM) Monday through Friday
- ITS Student equipment may be checked out free for a specified length of time determined by the equipment that is being checked out.
- The specific lending period for each device will be confirmed in an email sent to your UNO email address.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Computer Equipment
Lost, late, stolen or damaged computer equipment will be reported to proper authorities. A HOLD will be placed on the student’s account until all computer equipment is returned and/or fines paid in full. This will affect their ability to register for classes, transfer academic credentials or graduate until the issue is resolved. Late computer equipment will result in an account hold and fines of $35 per day until returned.