- Must be a current UNO student enrolled in classes during the duration of the loan period
- Must not have access to working computer/laptop at home
- Must possess a current and valid MavCARD or Drivers License
- Required to register with the Student Checkout Form one (1) business day in advance of first checkout of the current academic year
- Checkouts will not be given if the individual has not filled out the above registration form
Where Can I Checkout Equipment?
- Information Services Technical Support in 104 Eppley Administration Building during normal business hours (8 AM – 5 PM) Monday through Friday.
- Student computer equipment can be borrowed for one week. After the computer equipment is checked in, there is a waiting period of one day before checking out another computer.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Computer Equipment
- Lost, late, stolen or damaged computer equipment will be reported to proper authorities. A HOLD will be placed on the student’s account until all computer equipment is returned and/or fines paid in full. This will affect their ability to register for classes, transfer academic credentials or graduate until the issue is resolved. Late computer equipment will result in an account hold and fines of $35 per business day until returned. A student will forfeit the right to checkout if they are late two times in a semester.