Faculty & Staff Checkout
|08/16/21||Fall Checkout Form goes Live|
|08/23/21||Fall Equipment Available|
|12/01/21||Spring Checkout Form Reviews Begin|
|12/17/21||Fall Equipment Due|
|01/03/22||January Session Equipment Available|
|01/10/22||Spring Equipment Available|
|05/13/22||Spring Equipment Due|
|TBD||Summer Equipment Available|
|TBD||Summer Equipment Due|
- Must be a current UNO faculty/staff.
- Must possess a current and valid UNO MavCARD
- Required to register with the 2021-2022 Checkout Request Form
- This form will create a ticket for you, and you should receive an initial email within 30 minutes of filling out the form, to your university email.
- Communication regarding your checkout request will be done through the ticket, including the availability of the requested equipment.
- Please await notification for your requested equipment's availability before coming to the Help Center.
- Checkouts will not be given if the individual has not filled out the above registration form
Where Can I Checkout Equipment?
- Information Services Technical Support in Eppley Administration Building room 104 during normal business hours (8 A.M. – 5 P.M.) Monday through Friday.
- Computers can be checked out from the MavTECH Help Center for 2 weeks at a time
- Computers may be renewed once a semester
- Hotspots can be checked out from the MavTECH Help Center for a semester
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Computer Equipment
- Lost, late, stolen or damaged computer equipment will be reported to proper authorities. A HOLD will be placed on the staff members account until all computer equipment is returned and/or fines paid in full.
- Late computer equipment will result in an account hold and fines of $35 per day until returned.
- A department cost center number will be needed in the case that the equipment is damaged while checked out or laptop is returned late without priorapproval.