Audio Visual Support
Hardware Rental, Delivery and Setup
Information Technology Services (ITS) has partnered with numerous colleges across the UNO campus to provide permanently installed technology in nearly 200 classrooms. As a result, and since these installations have addressed nearly 100% of all room-related technology requests, ITS no longer delivers or checks out technology equipment for classroom use.
Faculty or staff with classroom technology requirements should work with their department’s room scheduler and the UNO Registrar’s office to arrange for a room with permanently installed technology. Instructors who require a TV and DVD or VCR player for use in non-technology rooms may request to have that equipment permanently installed/secured in the room.
To request permanent equipment installation or to use equipment such as a slide projector, overhead transparency projector or audio tape player/recorder, please contact your department technology support person. If necessary, they will make any necessary arrangements with ITS Technical Support.
Milo Bail Student Center Rental, Delivery and Setup:
To schedule equipment delivery/setup and room reservations for the Milo Bail Student Center (MBSC), contact the MBSC Reservations & Event Planning Office at 402-554-2383.
- Classroom instruction has first priority on any and all equipment usage.
- Students ordering equipment must have a faculty and/or department sponsor. Verification of sponsorship may be sent via e-mail to ITS Technical Support. Written requests must be sent on departmental letterhead and addressed to the ITS Technical Support office, EAB 104. Please include the student's name, the course for which the order is needed, the date needed, and the equipment required.
- Orders for special events need to be placed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Charges are based on time and equipment and are typically less than charges by private businesses for equivalent services. A UNO budget number for billing purposes is required when scheduling; advance payment is required from non-University organizations.
- Equipment and services can be ordered by phone at 402-554-4357. Rentals and staffing are provided on a first come, first served availability.
Community Events on Campus:
- Equipment rental requests for special community events held on campus need to be placed at least 2 weeks prior to event.
- Equipment rental fees for community and other non-university related events at MBSC must be paid in full prior to delivery.
- Room rental fees are separate from equipment charges. For details on room fees call MBSC at 402-554-2383. Call 402-554-4357 for equipment rental charges and payment options. Equipment rental charges are based on time and equipment and are typically less than charges by private businesses for equivalent services.
- Equipment rental orders for MBSC will be delivered; equipment to be used elsewhere on campus may be delivered or picked up.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.