ilos - Video Content Management
- Record lectures - Using your own computer or campus classroom technology to record a lecture using Powerpoint or anything you want to display on your computer screen
- Flip your classroom - Runs on PCs and Macs, making it easy to record flipped classroom videos that can be shared with students.
- Student projects - Students can use
ilosto create presentations and easily submit them to instructors.
- One click closed captioning - Make your videos more accessible with the ability to close caption them for free within
- Versatile: Captures anything on your computer screen (from PowerPoint slides to complex animations), document cameras, and video from any camera.
- Integrated: Integrates with our learning management system, Canvas. All recordings can easily be shared as course materials, and students can access recordings using their university login ID and password from any device.
- Manageable: Tracking and analytics keep you in the loop to see who has watched your videos and how much of the content.
UNO has purchased a campus-wide license for the 2017-18 Academic Year.
Get Started for Faculty:
- Go to https://www.ilosvideos.com and click the Login link
- Click the Enterprise Login button, enter your UNO email address, and then log in with your UNO credentials
- Click the Record button - the first time you will be prompted to download the recording software
- Install the software and record your first video! Or click the Upload button and upload an existing video
iloshas online help resources to help you along the way
Training Available for Faculty:
You can watch our Introducing ilos session from August 30th, 2017.
- Questions on existing video copyright or fair use guidelines? Contact UNO's Criss Library.
- Want to record audio in a quiet environment or record video with a green screen? Contact the Creative Production Lab in UNO's Criss Library.
Help for Students:
Students can create video content for Assignments, Discussion Boards, etc. within Canvas. Students having problems with uploading or creating an assignment using
Common FAQs, Tutorials, and Troubleshooting:
For more FAQs, tutorials, information on troubleshooting issues please search the Information Technology Services Knowledge Base in Request Center.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.