The University of Nebraska Omaha is currently phasing out support for the use of Adobe Connect (aka, UNOConnect). New, more accessible systems are now in place which better meet the needs previously provided by Adobe Connect. For web conferencing, the officially support product for UNO is Zoom. For screen capture and hosting videos and recorded lectures, UNO now uses ilos.
An end of life date has not yet been established for UNOConnect but we are encouraging users to start the process of moving existing content off of the Adobe Connect system, and to start utilyzing the new tools instead.
Login:Login to UNOConnect
- Whiteboard display for diagramming concepts
- Two-way audio and video communication
- Desktop Sharing
- Application display and sharing
- Breakout Sessions
- Ninety-nine (99) concurrent participants per session
The annual cost for faculty to use Adobe Connect is $150 per person.
To get started using Adobe Connect, contact Information Technology Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a license.
Training Available for Faculty:
ITS provides hands-on training for faculty. Please contact them at 402-554-2024 or email@example.com.
Common FAQs, Tutorials, and Troubleshooting:
- What technology is needed to use UNOConnect?
- What's the difference between Adobe Connect and UNOConnect?
- Can an Adobe Connect license be shared by an entire department?
- My Adobe Connect Meeting/ Class isn't working. What should I do?
- Is Adobe Connect having service issues?
For more FAQs, tutorials, information on troubleshooting issues please search the Information Technology Services Knowledge Base in Request Center.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.