Teaching and Technology Center
Teaching and Technology Center, Kayser Hall 538
The Technology Center (TTC) is located in Kayser Hall room 538 and is staffed by instructional designers from the Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) / ITS Academic Partnership for Instruction (API) team. The goal of the Teaching and Technology Center is to inspire, encourage, and support UNO faculty/staff who integrate technology into teaching to make learning more dynamic for students.
The Center is intended to provide UNO faculty and staff with a collaborative learning environment that serves as a catalyst for collegial exchange about the innovative uses of technology in education.
Instructional Design Services
The Center's resources are provided by Information Technology Services and include consultants in course design, distance education, and advanced utilization of instructional technologies to meet learning outcomes. For more online instructional design resources go to http://faculty-support.unomah.edu or https://apiuno.wordpress.com/.
Hours of Operation
- M-TH 9AM - 4PM
- Fridays - Location Closed (But you can visit us live online at http://unoconnect.adobeconnect.com/ttchelp from 9AM - 1PM)
- Other Times by Appointment
The Center is located in Kayser Hall room 538. You are invited to stop by any time during our hours of operation. If you would like to reach us by phone our number is (402) 554-2024.
- MAC's and PC's
- Student Response System
- Interactive Display Boards
- Cameras (Video, Still, and Web)
- Screen Capture and PowerPoint with Audio Capture Software (Panopto, Captivate, Adobe Presenter)
- Video Editing Software (Panopto, Windows Movie Maker, iMovie)
- Recording and Editing Audio Software (Panopto, Audacity)
- Web Conferencing Software (Adobe Connect, Zoom)
- Screen Annotation and Recording Software (Ink2Go)
- Video Content Management (Panopto)