- Go to vpn.nebraska.edu
- Fill out your OneAD CredentialsNUIDD/TrueYou Identity)
- If your credentials don't work, please reset your password by following the instructions on our password reset page
- A page will load showing the VPN Disclaimer
- Press Continue on this page
- The VPN will now download and install the client
A full-tunnel VPN (Virtual Private Network) encrypts all internet traffic from your computer. This may inadvertently block you from using resources on your local network, such as a networked printer or drive at home.
New NU DOMAIN
OLD Campus Domains
- UNL : vpn.unl.edu
- UNO : vpn.unomaha.edu
- UNK : vpn.unk.edu
Your OneAD Credentials(NUID/TrueYou Identity) are what you will use to access the VPN. If these credentials don't work to let you in, please go to our password change page to udate your password.