Gaining access to the UNO VPN
- Sign up for TrueYou DUO by following TrueYou Instructions
- After you have signed up for TrueYou DUO please fill out the VPN Request Form to gain access to the VPN ***
Installing the VPN Client
Connecting to UNO's VPN
- Find and launch the Cisco AnyConnect Client
- Windows: Search Cisco in your windows start menu
- Mac: This will be in the Cisco folder in your Applications
- The first time you connect you will need to enter vpn.unomaha.edu into the box next to the Connect button and click Connect.
- After you've logged in once, it will remember the address and automatically populate it for you.
- Then a box will popup & you should enter the following information:
- UNO NetID
- NetID password
- The bottom field should be what type of notification you want for DUO.
- Click OK
- DUO will ask for your verification in whatever you told it to in the step above.
- Accept that notification
- You will then be connected to the VPN.
Disconnecting from UNO's VPN
- Find and launch AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Click Disconnect
- You're now disconnected from UNO's VPN.
Vendor Access to the VPN
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.