What is DUO Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your online accounts. Verifying your identity using a second factor (like your phone or other mobile device) prevents anyone but you from logging in, even if they know your password
Why do I have to use TrueYou DUO?
You may have to use TrueYou DUO if you fall under one of these rules:
- You opted into TrueYou DUO
- You need access to the Nebraska VPN
- You have access to sensitive information in NeBIS (SAP, Firefly)
- You have access to sensitive information inNeSIS (PeopleSoft)
- You have access to sensitive information in other systems
There are other reasons that someone may have TrueYou DUO, but these are the primary ones
How do I register for TrueYou DUO?
Follow these instructions to register and change settings for TrueYou DUO.