|DUO Mobile App : Push||DUO Mobile App : Passcodes||Phone Callback||Hardware Token|
|How it works||Duo's free mobile application displays a login request on your smartphone or tablet. Just tap Approve to authenticate.||Duo's free mobile application generates passcodes for you to complete your login.||Duo calls your phone. Just press any number to authenticate||This token generates passcodes for you to complete your login.|
|Device type||Mobile Phone or Tablet||Mobile Phone or Tablet||Mobile Phone or Landline||Hardware Token|
|Cost to the University||There is no extra cost for the feature||There is no extra cost for this feature||This is a cost per call charged to the University||There is a cost of $20 per token to the university|
DUO & Traveling
ITS offers different options if you are planning to travel and need access to DUO while abroad. Please reach out to your campus for assistance with this.
DUO offers a travel guide for staying secure while traveling.
- Internet isn't required to use the code generator part of the app
- Using the App is the fastest way to use Duo Authentication
- Tablets need to be setup by the Helpdesk because of the way they are authenticated
- The DUO App can be downloaded for free from the appropriate app store for your respective device. The App generates a one-time use code on your mobile device.
- This method is recommended as a secondary method of authentication
- Duo will call the phone number on file; you will press any key on your phone to authenticate.