Student to Staff Email
Who is eligible to get their gMav account transitioned to Office365?
- Former students who are new permanent employees
- Current students who are need access to Mavtrack as part of their job
Who is ineligible to get their gMav account transitioned to Office365?
- Current students who are Student Workers
- Current students who are TA's
- Current students who are GA's
- Former students who are Contractor's
- Former students who are Temporary Employee's
How does an eligible employee get their gMav account transitioned to Office365?
The manager/supervisor of the eligible employee needs to send an email to email@example.com stating that this person is a new permanent employee and needs their email transitioned from student to staff. This email has to have the following information:
- That the person is a permanent employee
- The employee's NUID
- The employee's university email address
How does an ineligible employee get an Office365 account if needed?
Student Workers,GA's, and other ineligible employee's can have their manager/supervisor request a Special Account account be created that is seperate from the regular student account. This account gives them Office365 access for business purposes.