Data Storage & Collaboration
Box is your solution for easy access to files, sharing securely with colleagues and customers, and working with files on your mobile devices!
What can Box to do for me?
- SIMPLIFY daily work with one tool for file storing, sharing, and collaboration
- SHARE content with your colleagues or clients just by sending a link
- KNOW when a colleague, partner, vendor, client - anyone - accesses your content
- COLLABORATE within Box to get the job done more efficiently – assign tasks to your colleagues, discuss projects with your customers, ask for manager approval – without jumping into your email
- MOBILITY made easy – access content and share it from any device – iPad, iPhone, and more!
Want to Learn More About Box?
Attend one of the free webinars or complete the free Box User Essentials - eLearning tutorial.
UNO uses Google Apps for Education for the student email system, gmav, but there are also faculty and staff accounts setup so that everyone can use Google Apps. Google Apps is a suite of cloud-based tools that allows you to create and store documents, collaborate, and synchronize files across devices. Google also offers a full suite of office tools such as docs, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Create a survey that saves responses to a spreadsheet
- Edit proposal document with colleague at the same time
MavSync is a cloud based community management tool. In MavsSYNC, teams and organizations can reserve space to share files, organize tasks and events.
- Organizations or clubs can share files among members
- Create and manage events, including event registration
Having problems logging in to any of these services?
Check our Accounts and Passwords page
Regulated Data Reminder
Regulated Data such as Social Security Numbers, drivers' license numbers, state ID card numbers, bank account numbers, and biometric data should not be stored on Box. Information Technology Services provides a Regulated Data store for those who work with regulated data. Visit the ITS Regulated Data Page to learn more.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.