Employee Leaves of Absence
- Civil Leave (e.g. jury duty)
- Crisis Leave (UNO policy)
- Family/Medical Leave of Absence
- Funeral and Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Military Leave
- Parental Leave
- Personal Leave
- Sick Leave (managerial/professional/office/service staff)
- Workers' Compensation and Injury Leave
- Vacation Leave
View the Full University of Nebraska Leaves Policy.
Any absence not authorized or covered by these policies will be considered an unauthorized leave for which the employee will not be paid.
An unauthorized leave is grounds for corrective action up to and including dismissal.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.