Thesis Submission Instructions
The final step in submitting your ETD to ProQuest involves setting up an account, completing a form and transmitting your ETD. This step requires a computer with an internet connection that can access your ETD.
- Connect to ProQuest via this link
- Use the above URL instead of the one you will receive in your email containing your new password. The emailed link does not go to the UNO site and does not work. The above URL will connect appropriately whenever you access your account.
- Create a new account for yourself, by clicking on the Submit your Dissertation/Thesis link located on the left side of the page.
- You will receive your password via email. Once you have received it, connect to the above URL again and login with your account name and password supplied in the email.
- Click on the Start your Submission button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the directions on the screen. You will be prompted for the location of your ETD (i.e. the computer drive letter) before you finish, so you need to have the ETD file on an internal or connected hard drive.
- After you have completed your submission, the Office of Graduate Studies will receive an email confirmation and will then complete the submission process. You will receive email notifications for each step of the process until the ETD is transmitted to ProQuest and accepted.
- Be certain that the PDF version of your thesis, thesis-equivalent project, EdS field project, or dissertation is exactly as you wish it. ETDs are not checked for formatting, pagination, spelling, grammar, or typos by anyone other than the student and the student's Supervisory Committee.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.