The applications should reflect UCAT's mission for the enhancement of teaching and student learning processes at UNO.
Due to the current budget climate and fiscal outlook - no Travel Grant Applications will be accepted for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
- The UCAT committee accepts applications on a monthly basis from September through April of the academic year (or until all funds are expended).
- All applications must be reviewed by the college UCAT representative (identified on application) before submittal.
- Proposals are due by the first Friday of each month.
- Applicants should submit one hard copy to the Center for Faculty Excellence / Academic Partnership for Instruction at 514 Kayser Hall and one electronic copy of the application to email@example.com.
- Grant Applications will be evaluated based on the Rubric provided.
- Travel grant awards are up to $600 each.
Application Deadline - First Friday of each month (to college UCAT representative) September through April
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.