Qualtrics Research Suite
Use of Qualtrics is subject to compliance with policies and processes relating to human subjects research, NU Executive Memorandum 16, and UNO Electronic Communication Policy. Use is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and community engagement. Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.
Who can use Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is available to all UNO students, faculty, and staff.
1. Determine if your survey requires approval.
- Can your survey be classified as research and/or does your survey involve human subjects? Consult UNO's Office of Research and Creative Activity (ORCA).
- Will your survey involve contacting UNO students, faculty, and/or staff? Consult UNO's Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE).
2. Log in to your account at qualtrics.unomaha.edu.
3. Learn how to use the survey tool.
- Watch the introductory video.
- Attend weekly Qualtrics webinars.
- Use resources found at Qualtrics University.
- Secure, hosted platform.
- Export data into multiple formats.
- Real-time collaboration options.
- Our site license does not include the following add-on functionalities: Adobe Analytics integration, API access, file upload question type, offline survey mobile apps, Salesforce.com integration, and SMS surveys.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.