New Full-Time Faculty Orientation - August 13, 2018 Agenda
- Student Centered - Academic Supports/Co-Curricular Supports
- Academic Excellence - Applied and Experiential Learning/General Education/Academic Program Quality/Research and Creative Activity
- Community Engagement - Scholarship of Engagement/Service Learning and Community Engagement/Internationalization
- Institutional Quality - Academic HR/Faculty Senate and Faculty Governance/Digital Learning/Faculty Development and Growht/Honors Convocations, Awards, Recognition Opportunities/Public Safety
New Full-Time Faculty Orientation - August 14, 2018
- Welcome Breakfast
- Broad Overview of Library Services for Faculty
- Overview of UNO Systems and Drop-In Assistance - MavLink/Canvas, LMS/Classroom Technology/Help Desk/HR Benefits
Adjunct Faculty Orientations - August 15 and 16, 2018 Agenda
- Student Centered - Overview of UNO Supports and Support Services/Academic Supports/Co-Curricular Supports
- Academic Excellence / Institutional Quality - General Education/Library Resources/MavLink/Faculty Development and Growth
- Digital Learning - Canvas Training
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.