2018-2019 Assessment Mini-Grants
- Option A: Development of General Education Course Assessment Measures
- Option B: Analysis of Course-Level Assessment Data
- Option C: Analysis of Program-Level Assessment Data
- Option D: External Stakeholder Engagement in Program-Level Assessment Processes
- Increase use of common rubrics and/or examination questions across multiple sections of general education courses
- Improve collection and analysis of student learning outcome data at the course and program levels
- Improve use of data to inform program-level improvement decisions and actions
- Increase involvement of external stakeholders in the continuous program improvement process
Requirements for Recipients of All Options
- Participate in one assessment-related professional development activity of recipient's choice (e.g. UNO Center for Faculty Excellence workshop, related reading, UNO Assessment Days, departmental data retreat).
- Conduct project outlined in the proposal between January-May 2019.
- Participate in Course or Program Improvement Cohort via Canvas.
|January||Reading one: Selected book chapter / article
Set project goal for February
|February||Reading two: Selected book chapter/article
Report on February goal
Set project goal for March
|March||Reading three: Selected book chapter/article
Report on March goal
|May 3 or prior
|Submit final report
Record 2-3 minute video interview to be shared across campus