About the Committee
UNO defines sustainability as using resources wisely and engaging in actions that: are environmentally friendly, socially responsible, and financially feasible; and benefit present and future generations of people.
- To identify sustainability opportunities and to develop a recommended action plan for each,
- To integrate sustainability with campus operations, education, and outreach, and
- To engage the campus in an ongoing dialogue about sustainability.
Information on the Sustainability site
- Committee Members
- Office of Sustainability Staff
- Sustainability Master Plan
- Sustainability Dashboard
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.