Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Costs less than 25 percent of actual tuition and fees at UNO
- Time to explore various areas of interest before having to declare a major in college
- Experience college-level coursework in high school
- Demonstrate competitiveness for admission to universities and for scholarships
- More time in college to pursue a double major, explore internships, study abroad, or graduate early
- Receive access to UNO campus
Learn more about UNO's policies on grading and withdrawing from courses.