Grading & Withdrawal Policies
As a UNO Dual Enrollment student, it is your responsibility to:
- Pay the $250 per course fee by the billing due date
- Understand the policy for withdrawing from the program and formally withdraw from a class if you do not want the UNO credit by the specific withdrawal deadline
- Maintain complete and accurate account information, including keeping track of your NUID and password
- Ensure the accuracy of your final grades on your academic transcripts via MavLINK immediately following the conclusion of the course
Academic Integrity Policy
As a UNO Dual Enrollment student, you are also considered a UNO student and the maintenance of academic honesty and integrity is of vital concern to the university community. Any student found guilty of academic dishonesty shall be subject to both academic and disciplinary sanctions. Academic dishonesty includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Fabrication and falsification
- Abuse of academic materials and/or equipment
- Complicity in academic dishonesty
- Falsifying grade reports
- Misrepresentation to avoid academic work
For the complete policy, visit
Students will receive college credit for the semester or full year Dual Enrollment course based on the grade the student earns. After completion of the course, instructors will post grades via MavLINK.
MavLINK is UNO's online student information system portal for students, faculty and staff which allows students to:
- Access class schedule
- View grades
- Send official transcripts
- Pay bill
Understanding How Credits Transfer:Students looking to better understand how to transfer credits should familiarize themselves with Transferring Credits.
Requesting an Official UNO Transcript:Students looking to request a transcript should familiarize themselves with Requesting Information.
- Students are obligated to pay the non-refundable $
250 coursefee even if they choose to withdraw from the course.
- Students will not be allowed to withdraw
beyondthe withdrawaldeadlines listed below.
- Students are responsible to notify the Office of General Education and Dual Enrollment if they plan on withdrawing from the Dual Enrollment Program after the application is submitted.
- Successful withdrawal from a UNO Course prior to the deadline will result in a “W” grade posted on the
|Fall 2021 (111 days)||August 23, 2021||November 5, 2021||December 11, 2021|
|Spring 2022 (111 days)||January 24, 2022||April 1, 2022||May 6, 2022|
|August-May||August 23, 2021||February 18, 2022||May 6, 2022|