1. Learn about Dual Enrollment
A UNO Dual Enrollment representative will visit partnering high schools during the beginning of each semester to explain the Dual Enrollment program. Information about Dual Enrollment will be passed out to the students and the online application will become available at that school
2. Apply Online
The online application must be submitted by the student within the two weeks following the high school visit date. An email will be sent to both the parent/guardian and the high school representative to approve participation in the program.
3. Receive Parental/Guardian Approval
Once the student submits the application, the parent/guardian will receive an email to approve the application. The parent/guardian is required to approve the application by the high school deadline.
Depending on the Parental/Guardian approval/denial of the student's submitted application, the following items may take place.
3a. Enrollment Denial
- If the Parent/Guardian denies the application submission OR neglects to approve the application submission by the high school specific deadline, then the student will not be considered for the UNO Dual Enrollment course for that term.
- If the student does not hold a 3.00 cumulative grade point average or higher, then the High School Dual Enrollment Coordinator will deny the submitted application.
3b. Enrollment Approval
- If the Parent/Guardian approves the application submission, the respective High School Dual Enrollment Coordinator will review the submission to see if the student holds a 3.00 cumulative grade point average or higher.
- If the submitted application is approved by the respective High School Dual Enrollment Coordinator, then the student will be enrolled in the courses(s) that the student applied for.
- Once enrolled in the course(s), the below Admit Packet will be mailed to the address provided by the student during the application process.
- A bill/invoice will be generated and mailed to the address provided by the student during the application process.
4. Pay the Dual Enrollment Fee
The cost for each Dual Enrollment course is a non-refundable $250 fee. After enrollment into the program, a billing statement will be mailed to the address provided on the application.
Get more information on cost and billing policies: Cost and Billing
See if you are eligible for the Access College Early (ACE) scholarship: ACE Scholarship
MavLINK is UNO's online student information system portal for students,
- Access class schedule
- View grades
- Send official transcripts
- Pay bill
After being enrolled
Returning Dual Enrollment Students
The student will continue to use the same NUID and password issued when first admitted into the Dual Enrollment Program to access their MAVlink account.
Forgot NUID and/or Password
Students can retrieve their forgotten NUID or password by visiting TrueYou. For further assistance, contact the Office of General Education and Dual Enrollment.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.