Those with an NU system account, KANEKO membership or UNO Library Friends membership may check materials out.
Please keep our policies in mind, some differ from those at Criss Library:
- You can find all KANEKO-UNO materials in the online catalog used by UNO Libraries. If there is a copy, it will say so in the listing. If you want to search only for items we hold, add ‘kaneko uno’ to your search words and our items will come up first.
- KANEKO-UNO materials are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
- Holds can be placed on circulating materials through the online catalog. They will be held at the KANEKO-UNO Library unless otherwise requested.
- The KANEKO-UNO Library does not currently have an after-hours drop box, so items need to be returned during regular hours or may be returned at Criss Library on UNO's Dodge Campus. Criss Library does have an after-hours box; it is located on the south side of the building, just past the shuttle drop-off area.
- Most KANEKO-UNO materials are available for check-out, but some have a format that doesn’t lend itself to removal from building or are too difficult to replace due to value or rarity. Periodicals and vinyl albums from the KANEKO-UNO Library are not in circulation. Those materials will show as non-circulating in the online catalog and will be marked with a sticker.
- 5 PC laptops
- 3 Macbook Air laptops
- 2 Macbook Pro laptops
- 6 desktops
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- Reaper Digital Music Editor
- 6 TVs with 3-D capability
- DVD player
- Multi-screen presentations
- Crosley turntable with CD, cassette-CD recording capabilities
- Large format scanner
- Pantone Essentials Kit
- Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design
- Art Forum
- Ceramics Monthly
- Communication Arts
- Computer Arts
- Dumbo Feather
- Fast Company
- Lapham’s Quarterly
- Print Magazine
- Raw Vision
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.