Those with an NU system account, KANEKO membership or UNO Library Friends membership may check materials out.
Please keep our policies in mind, some differ from those at Criss Library:
- You can find all
KANEKO-UNOmaterials in the online catalog used by UNO Libraries. If there is a copy, it will say so in the listing. If you want to search only for items we hold, add ‘kaneko uno’ to your search words and our items will come up first.
- KANEKO-UNO materials are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
- Holds can be placed on circulating materials through the online catalog. They will be held at the KANEKO-UNO Library unless otherwise requested.
- The KANEKO-UNO Library does not currently have an after-hours drop box, so items need to be returned during regular hours or may be returned at Criss Library on UNO's Dodge Campus. Criss Library does have an after-hours box; it is located on the south side of the building, just past the shuttle drop-off area.
- Most KANEKO-UNO materials are available for check-out, but some have a format that doesn’t lend itself to removal from building or are too difficult to replace due to value or rarity. Periodicals and vinyl albums from the KANEKO-UNO Library are not in circulation. Those materials will show as non-circulating in the online catalog and will be marked with a sticker.
MacbookAir and Pro laptops
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- Reaper Digital Music Editor
- Rolling monitor for presentations
- Crosley turntable with CD, cassette-CD recording capabilities
- Pantone Essentials Kit
- Phaidon Archive of Graphic Design
An updated list is coming soon.