KANEKO-UNO Library is a space that offers students, faculty, and staff of UNO and any interested KANEKO members’ access to resources and materials they might not find in their day-to-day environment. Here at KANEKO-UNO Library our attention is focused on stimulating and celebrating creativity. We seek to inspire people to expand their awareness and knowledge within an atmosphere of flexible learning.
Who can utilize the KANEKO-UNO Creativity Library?
How can they utilize the KANEKO-UNO Creativity Library?
- Free WiFi
- 6 TV banks, upgraded with the latest technology
- Watch TV, DVDs
- Make and review presentations on PC
- Turntable and music recording/editing
- Unique, hard-to-find books
- 15 art and design periodicals
- Laptops and tablets loaded with software
- Interactive technology resources
- LEGO Architecture sets
- Off-campus class instruction
- Department collaborations
- Community Programs
- Curiosity Review Book Club
- Guidance in unique research
The KANEKO-UNO Library provides free coffee from local coffee shop Aromas, for all patrons.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Closed Monday, January 16
Memorial Day – Closed Monday, May 29
Independence Day – Closed Tuesday, July 4
Thanksgiving Break – Early close Wednesday, November 22; Closed Thursday, Nov. 23 and 24
Winter Break – Monday, December 25 - Monday, January 1, 2018
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.