Technology Support for CEC Meetings and Events:
- Scheduled technology run-throughs and setups
- Built-in technology troubleshooting and repair
- Replacement of technology consumables
- Technology equipment checkout (for internal and event use only)
- Support for printer/copier use and codes (internal use only)
- Setup and support of video conference technology
The CEC asks that individuals and organizations please upload any presentations or related materials to a personal/business flash drive or online storage media to use with the built-in technology for confirmed meetings and events.
However, if that is not feasible, our technology offices offer equipment check-out. Please contact Josh Bowen at email@example.com.
- Print and complete the Technology Checkout Form
- Contact the CEC it office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule equipment pickup
- Drop off completed form, pick up and review the use of equipment in Suite 111
- Return all technology equipment to Suite 111 (if locked please visit the front desk or Suite 115)
Available Equipment for Checkout:
- Samsung BluRay/DVD Player
- Conference/speakerphone (Avaya)
- Document camera
For last-minute technology equipment please visit the IT Suite in room 111. Please note that any last-minute checkout will depend on the availability of technology equipment and IT personnel.
The CEC technology office does not support the following:
- Recording of events in the building
- Support of personal technology equipment
- Support of external or UNO department owned equipment