Important Facility Notice:
The University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO) is actively monitoring the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please Note: UNO has new event guidelines. While we will be following the new approval process we will not be implementing other changes to our reservations until August 1. This includes making changes to existing reservations or taking future reservations that go beyond our current 6 foot distancing policies.
The CEC technology office is available to support the following needs:
- Scheduled technology run-throughs and setups
- Built-in technology troubleshooting and repair
- Replacement of technology consumables
- Technology equipment checkout (for internal and event use only)
- Support for printer/copier use and codes (internal use only)
- Setup and support of video conference technology
Technology Equipment Checkout
The CEC asks that individuals and organizations please upload any presentations or related materials to a personal/business flash drive or online storage media to use with the built-in technology for confirmed meetings and events.
However, if that is not feasible, our technology offices offer equipment check-out. Please contact Scott Owens at email@example.com for more information or to request technology.
Technology Check-out Process
- Print and complete the Technology Checkout Form
- Contact Scott Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule equipment pickup
- Drop off completed form, pick up and review the use of equipment in Suite 111
- Return all technology equipment to Suite 111 (if locked please visit the front desk or Suite 115)
The following items are available for checkout:
- Samsung BluRay/DVD Player
- Conference/speakerphone (Avaya)
- Document camera
For last minute technology equipment please visit the IT Suite in room 111. Please note that any last minute checkout will depend on the availability of technology equipment and IT personnel.
The CEC technology office does not support the following:
- Recording of events in the building
- Support of personal technology equipment
- Support of external or UNO department owned equipment