The Weitz Family Foundation in partnership with Stanford University present "Pivotal Response Training" (PRT), group parent education workshops. The four day courses will take place August 13 - 16, 2019.
The workshops are designed for parents of young children ages 2 - 10 years old with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Each child will receive a 2-hour "hands on" session on days 2 or 3. Space is limited.
The following areas will be addressed:
- How to implement the PRT motivational components
- Expanding the functions of communication through question-asking
- Understanding Fidelity of Implementation
- Improving socialization in children with ASD
- Procedures for decreasing disruptive or problem behaviors
To register please email email@example.com. All expenses will be covered by the Weitz Family Foundation. Events are offered in coordination with UNO’s Speech-Language Clinic.