You will not want to miss this year's Nebraska Association for Behavior Analysis (NEABA) Convention.
In addition to the presentations, you'll hear about the actions being considered by
- Dr. Ed Daly presents - School-Based Consultation: Principles and Practices
- Dr. Corey Stocco - Lying is Behavior we can Change
- Dr. Kate Peterson - Assessment and Treatment of Food Selectivity in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dr. Jim Carr - An Update on the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Dr. Gina Green - Current State of Licensure of Behavior Analysts
The day will conclude with a Panel Discussion with Dr. Carr, Dr. Green, and Terri Newton on the possibility of moving forward with licensure for behavior analysts in the state. The day concludes with a question and
Terri Newton will give the Presidential Address and NEABA Update, which includes some very important information for anyone providing, or interested in, behavior analysis. CEUs provided at no charge for approved talks.
Please complete the registration form online.
Are you a community member interested in public events?
Sign up for our monthly collaborative email, For Community Consideration. A partnership of public events and special interest opportunities between UNO's Barbara Weitz Community Engagement Center (CEC), UNO Libraries, and the Willis A. and Janet S. Strauss Performing Arts Center (SPAC).
If you are sponsoring a special or public event happening in the CEC or would like to share a news tip or story please let us know.
Special Projects Associate
To learn more about the CEC please like our Facebook