The Community Engaged Scholarship Transcript Designation (CESTD) documents and recognizes undergraduate students for their community engagement experiences.
UNO undergraduate students earn this designation by completing service learning coursework, a community-based learning course or experience, and volunteer/service.
What are the benefits to UNO students?
Having this designation on your UNO transcript tells future employers you’ve already put critical skills, insights, and knowledge to work while serving your community.
- Connect with local leaders and change-makers
- Make a positive impact on your community
- Develop your resume through these experiences
- Strengthen your communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Find new strengths and interests
- Get recognized at commencement
How do UNO students enroll?
Students can self-enroll using the QR code provided below or via the Canvas Site or be nominated by a faculty member.