STEPs Workshops and Professional Development
As a proactive measure in the University of Nebraska at Omaha’s efforts to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the university and Omaha communities, professional development workshops will remain virtual for the time being.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Announcements and professional development opportunities are posted to this page as they become available and are sometimes shared with the social work, mental health, law enforcement, and nursing communities via email. If you would like to be included in these email announcements, please contact Michelle Nelsen with your request.
- What's so Logical about a Logic Model?
- Conducting a Needs Assessment
- Choosing a Measurement Tool
- Are your Clients Satisfied?
- Qualitative 101 (methods)
- Qualitative 102 (analysis, using Excel)
- Realistic and Strategic Evaluation Plans
- Collecting and Cleaning your Data: Tips, Tricks, and Checklists
- Discovering Basic Statistics using Excel
- Using Excel to Make and Show Data Comparisons (t-tests)
- Preparing High-Impact Graphs using Excel
- Using Data Interpretation Sessions to Engage and Inform
- Using Data Reporting to Tell your Story