Practicum Instructor Training
Thank you for agreeing to become a Practicum Instructor. Your support of our students as well as our practicum program is greatly appreciated. Practicum is an important part of our students’ educational experience and without your cooperation it wouldn’t be possible.
The following steps will assist you in participating in this training:
1) Click on the link to each module below to get started.
2) The training will take approximately two hours total for all seven modules.
3) Since the modules are separate links you can complete as much or as little as your schedule allows at one time. Once you have completed the training in its entirety, you will be able to supervise students.
4) If you would like CEU’s, please complete the case vignettes at the end of Module 7 and email them to Konnie Kirchner.
5) If you have not already done so, please complete the Application to be a Practicum Instructor and email it to Konnie. (email@example.com)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Alisha Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.