Digital Governance and Analytics Lab
- Kim, Soonhee and Jooho Lee. “Citizen Participation, Process, and Transparency in Local Government: An Exploratory Study” (Accepted for the publication at Policy Studies Journal)
- Bryan, Tara, Rebecca Lutte, Jooho Lee, Bryce Hoflund, Craig Maher, and Patrick O’Neil. (Forthcoming). “When Do Online Education Technologies Enhance Student Engagement? A Case of Distance Education at
Universityof Nebraska at Omaha,” Journal of Public Affairs Education
- Lee, Jooho and Soonhee Kim. (2018). “Citizens’ E-Participation on Agenda Setting in Local Governance: Do Individual Social Capital and E-Participation Management Matter?” (Accepted for the publication at Public Management Review), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2017.1340507
- Chen, Yu-Che and Jooho Lee. (2018). “Collaborative Data Networks for Public Service: Governance, Management, and Performance,” Public Management Review, 20(5): 672-690 (https://doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2017.1305691)
- Chen, Yu-Che and Michael Ahn. (Edited) “Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government”. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
- Chen, Yu-Che and Richard Knepper. “Cyberinfrastructure for Collaborative Scientific Networks: Institutional Design and Management Strategies,” in Yu-Che Chen and Michael Ahn (Eds), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
- Chen, Yu-Che. , “Managing Digital Governance, American Society for Public Administration Series in Public Administration and Public Policy”. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Managing-Digital-Governance-Issues-Challenges-and-Solutions/PhD/p/book/9781439890912.
- Lee, Jooho. “An Exploratory Study of E-Participation Technology Adoption by Citizens,” in Yu-Che Chen and Michael Ahn (eds.), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government, New York: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
- Gao, Xian and Lee, Jooho. (2017).“E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska” Proceedings of the 18th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, June 7-9, Staten Island, NY (the Best Poster,
Runner up; http://dgo2017.dgsociety.org/ content/dgo-2017-awards)
- Gao, Xian. (2017). Networked Co-Production of 311 Services: Investigating the Use of Twitter in Five US Cities. International Journal of Public Administration, DOI: 10.1080/01900692.2017.1298126.
- Gao, Xian and Lee, Jooho. (2017). “E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska State,” Government Information Quarterly, 34(4): 627-634 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.
- Lee, Jooho. (2016), “Smart Citizen, Smarter State,” American Review of Public Administration, 46 (6): 751-753. DOI: 10.1177/0275074016658344
- Song, Changsoo
andJooho Lee. (2016), “Use of Social Media in Government, Perceived Transparency, and Trust in Government,” Public Performance and Management Review, 39(2): 430-453. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15309576.2015.1108798
- Lee, Jooho. (2016), “Digital Government Impacts in Korea: Lessons and Recommendations for Developing Countries” In Tina George Karippacheril, Soonhee Kim, Robert Beschel, and Changyong Choi (Eds.), Bring Government into the 21st Century: The Korean Digital Governance Experience (pp. 89-112). Washington, D.C: World Bank. http://dx.doi.org/10.1596/978-1-4648-0881-4
- Ni, Anna and Chen, Yu-Che. (2016), “A Conceptual Model of Information Technology Competence for Public Managers: Designing Relevant MPA IT Curriculum for Effective Public Service,” Journal of Public Affairs Education, 22(2), 193-213. http://www.naspaa.org/JPAEMessenger/Article/VOL22-2/07_Ni%20Chen.pdf.
- Knepper, Richard and Chen, Yu-Che. (2016), “Situating Cyberinfrastructure in the Public Realm: The TeraGrid and XSEDE Projects”, dg.o ’16, June 8-10, Shanghai, China. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2912209
- Lee, Jooho
andB.J. Reed. (2015), “From Paper to Cloud,” In Mary Guy and Marilyn Rubin (eds.), Public Administration Evolving: From Foundations to the Future (pp. 158-190). New York: Routledge.
- Zhang, Jian-Chuan and Yu-Che Chen. (2015), “Enhancing Open Government Information Performance: A Study of Institutional Capacity and Organizational Arrangement in China”, Chinese Journal of Communication, 8(2): 160-176. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17544750.2014.993410