- Kim, Soonhee and Jooho Lee. “Citizen Participation, Process, and Transparency in Local Government: An Exploratory Study” (Accepted for the publication at Policy Studies Journal)
- Bryan, Tara, Rebecca Lutte, Jooho Lee, Bryce Hoflund, Craig Maher, and Patrick O’Neil. (Forthcoming). “When Do Online Education Technologies Enhance Student Engagement? A Case of Distance Education at
Universityof Nebraska at Omaha,” Journal of Public Affairs Education
- Lee, Jooho and Soonhee Kim. (2018). “Citizens’ E-Participation on Agenda Setting in Local Governance: Do Individual Social Capital and E-Participation Management Matter?” (Accepted for the publication at Public Management Review), http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2017.1340507
- Chen, Yu-Che and Jooho Lee. (2018). “Collaborative Data Networks for Public Service: Governance, Management, and Performance,” Public Management Review, 20(5): 672-690 (https://doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2017.1305691)
- Chen, Yu-Che and Michael Ahn. (Edited) “Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government”. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
- Chen, Yu-Che and Richard Knepper. “Cyberinfrastructure for Collaborative Scientific Networks: Institutional Design and Management Strategies,” in Yu-Che Chen and Michael Ahn (Eds), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
- Chen, Yu-Che. , “Managing Digital Governance, American Society for Public Administration Series in Public Administration and Public Policy”. New York, NY: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Managing-Digital-Governance-Issues-Challenges-and-Solutions/PhD/p/book/9781439890912.
- Lee, Jooho. “An Exploratory Study of E-Participation Technology Adoption by Citizens,” in Yu-Che Chen and Michael Ahn (eds.), Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government, New York: Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-Handbook-on-Information-Technology-in-Government/Chen-Ahn/p/book/9781138925670.
Bennett, DeeDee. (2017). Providing Critical Emergency Communications via Social Media Platforms: Cross-Case Analysis. Routledge Handbook on Information Technology in Government by (Eds.) Yu-Che Chen and Michael Ahn. Routledge.
Bennett, DeeDee, Paul Baker, and Helena Mitchell. (2017). “New Media and Accessible Emergency Communications.” Chapter 9 in Disability and Social Media by (Eds.) Katie Ellis and Mike Kent. Routledge
Bennett, DeeDee. (2017). “Science Fiction: The Future Wireless Technologies and People with Different Abilities” Futures Journal. 87 (2017): 83-90.
Bennett, DeeDee, Brenda Phillips, and Elizabeth Davis. (2017). “The Future of Accessibility in Disaster Conditions: How Wireless Technologies Will Transform The Life Cycle of Emergency Management.” Futures Journal. 87(2017): 122-132.
- Gao, Xian and Lee, Jooho. (2017).“E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska” Proceedings of the 18th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, June 7-9, Staten Island, NY (the Best Poster,
Runner up; http://dgo2017.dgsociety.org/ content/dgo-2017-awards)
- Gao, Xian. (2017). Networked Co-Production of 311 Services: Investigating the Use of Twitter in Five US Cities. International Journal of Public Administration, DOI: 10.1080/01900692.2017.1298126.
- Gao, Xian and Lee, Jooho. (2017). “E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska State,” Government Information Quarterly, 34(4): 627-634 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.
- Lee, Jooho. (2016), “Smart Citizen, Smarter State,” American Review of Public Administration, 46 (6): 751-753. DOI: 10.1177/0275074016658344
- Song, Changsoo
andJooho Lee. (2016), “Use of Social Media in Government, Perceived Transparency, and Trust in Government,” Public Performance and Management Review, 39(2): 430-453. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15309576.2015.1108798
- Lee, Jooho. (2016), “Digital Government Impacts in Korea: Lessons and Recommendations for Developing Countries” In Tina George Karippacheril, Soonhee Kim, Robert Beschel, and Changyong Choi (Eds.), Bring Government into the 21st Century: The Korean Digital Governance Experience (pp. 89-112). Washington, D.C: World Bank. http://dx.doi.org/10.1596/978-1-4648-0881-4
- Ni, Anna and Chen, Yu-Che. (2016), “A Conceptual Model of Information Technology Competence for Public Managers: Designing Relevant MPA IT Curriculum for Effective Public Service,” Journal of Public Affairs Education, 22(2), 193-213. http://www.naspaa.org/JPAEMessenger/Article/VOL22-2/07_Ni%20Chen.pdf.
- Knepper, Richard and Chen, Yu-Che. (2016), “Situating Cyberinfrastructure in the Public Realm: The TeraGrid and XSEDE Projects”, dg.o ’16, June 8-10, Shanghai, China. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2912209.
LaForce, Salimah, DeeDee Bennett, Maureen Linden, Christina Touzet and Helena Mitchell, (2016) Optimizing Accessibility of Wireless Emergency Alerts: 2015 Survey Findings. Journal on Technology & Persons with Disabilities.
- Lee, Jooho
andB.J. Reed. (2015), “From Paper to Cloud,” In Mary Guy and Marilyn Rubin (eds.), Public Administration Evolving: From Foundations to the Future (pp. 158-190). New York: Routledge.
- Zhang, Jian-Chuan and Yu-Che Chen. (2015), “Enhancing Open Government Information Performance: A Study of Institutional Capacity and Organizational Arrangement in China”, Chinese Journal of Communication, 8(2): 160-176. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/17544750.2014.993410
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.