- 2018-2019 / Associate professor
- College of Public Administration, South-Central University for Nationalities, Wuhan, China
BioWe honorably have Dr. Hu visit us during 2018-2019. Dr. Hu is an associate professor in the Collge of Public Administration at South-Central University for Nationalities. Dr. Hu received her Ph.D. in e-government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology. During 2011-2012, she went to Maxwell School at Syracuse University as a visiting scholar. Her current research projects are on e-government and government decision-making, and social media and big data in government.
Ph.D. in Electronic Government
Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China, 2009-2012
M.E. in Public Administration
Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, China, 2004-2006
B.E. in Public Administration
Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan, China, 2000-2004
- Xinli Hu, Information Technology and Effectiveness Reducing Corruption in China: a Validation of the Delone and Mclean Information Systems Success Model. The Electronic Library. (SSCI)
- Xinli Hu,
KaisongWu. Corruption reduction and the application of electronic anti-corruption systems in China, Central and Eastern European e-Gov Days ,2014.
- Xinli Hu. Construction of E-Government Performance Management in the Angle of Service Government, Applied Mechanics
andMaterials, V121-126, 2011.12 (EI accession number 20114714533546)
- Xinli Hu
,LianjieMa. A Study on Inter-governmental Documents Security Transfer under E-Government Environment, Proceedings of the International Conference on E-Business and E-Government, ICEE 2010, P663-666, 2010（EI accession number 20104913459103）
- Xinli Hu
,TheExploration and Research of E-Government Profession Teaching Reform in Higher Vocational College, 2010 International Conference on E-Health Networking, Digital Ecosystems and Technologies, EDT 2010, V2, P416-419, 2010（EIaccession number20104813423351）
- Xinli Hu
,LianjieMa. A Study on the Hybrid Encryption Technology in the Security Transmission of Electronic Documents, 2010 International Conference of Information Science and Management Engineering, ISME 2010, V1, P60-63, 2010.（EI accession number 20104413344099）
- Xinli Hu, Lianjie Ma. The Path Analysis of "Last mile" in Rural Information，2010 International Conference on Computer and Communication Technologies in Agriculture Engineering
,V3, P396-399, 2010（EI accession number 20103713230543）
- Xinli Hu, Lianjie Ma. A Study on E-Government Applications Model Construction Based on Government Customer Relationship Management, Applied Mechanics and Materials，V2
,P55-60, September 5, 2010（EI accession number 20110213557150）
- Xinli Hu, Government Customer Relationship Management Research, 2010 International Conference on Public Service Motivation and Public Performance in a Globalized World, 2010 July
- Lianjie Ma, Xinli Hu etc. The Construction of E-government Performance Evaluation System in China, Hubei Social Sciences, 2005(11)
- Shuangbin Deng, Xinli Hu. The Sustainable Development in the New Rural Cooperative Medical System, Gansu Agricultural, 2006(2)
- Lan Tian, Tao Zhou, Xinli Hu.The Government Electronic Tax under the Perspective of Service Concept, Public Administration &
- Xinli Hu. The Research Overview for the Influence of Information Technology to the Government
Decision-makings, E-government affairs, 2013(4)
- Xinli Hu. The Exploration and Research for the E-government Professional Teaching Reform in Colleges and Universities, Theory of Observation, 2013(1)
- Xinli Hu,
KaisongWu, Optics Valley andSilicon Valley: The Path of Science and Technology Financial Innovation Model, Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2014.9.
- Li Yating, Xinli Hu,
KaisongWu, Optics Valley andSilicon Valley: Comparisonthe Synergistic Innovation Mechanisms, Science and Technology Forum, 2015, (3).
- Xinli Hu,
KaisongWu, The status and improvement measures of grassroots political power construction in ethnic areas, Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2014.4.
- Xinli Hu, Applied Research on Participation in Government Governance by Environmental Social Organizations under Social Media, E-Government, No. 2, 2014
- Hu Xinli, Integration of Technological Innovation and Institutional Innovation: Implications of Foreign E-government Anti-corruption, Zhongzhou Academic Journal, No. 4, 11-14, 2013.4
- Hu Xinli, Wisdom Medical System Architecture Model under the Internet of Things Framework, E-Government, No. 12, 30-37, 2013