Capstone Project in Public Administration
- Qualitative Case Study | Leadership & Organizational Development
- Qualitative Program Evaluation (interviews, record analysis) | Success in Service Implementation
- Quantitative Analysis (survey-based) | Isomorphism, Capacity & Accountability
- Quantiative Analysis (survey-based) | Recruitment of U.S. Medical Students
- Quantiative Analysis (data set-based) | The Sexually Transmitted Infection Epidemic in Douglas County
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.