Gottman Method Couples Therapy
Level 1 and Level 2 Trainings Available in 2019!
When couples enter the therapy office, they sting with pain and despair. They look to the clinician to referee chronic conflicts, fix their partners, and rebuild burned bridges. Now, based on Dr. John Gottman’s 40 years of compelling research with over 3,000 couples, there’s a practical and highly effective approach to guiding couples across the chasm that divides them.
In this video-based training, you will learn:
- Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict.
- Skills to empower partners to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values.
- Methods to help couples process fights and heal their hurts.
- Techniques for partners to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse.
- New assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples’ struggles.
Gottman Level 2 | $300
(Includes 28 social work and mental health CEUs and training materials.)
Part 1: September 13 and 14, 2019 | 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Part 2: September 20 and 21, 2019 | 8 A.M. – 5 P.M.
CPACS 132D | University of Nebraska at Omaha | Omaha, Nebraska
Click here to register! (deadline is 5:00 P.M.)
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact: