The American Society for Public Administration Nebraska Chapter
Annual Public Service Recognition Luncheon and Awards Ceremony
Monday, April 29, 2019 | 11:30 A.M. to 1 P.M. | View invitation
University of Nebraska at Omaha, Milo Bail Student Center Nebraska Room, Omaha
- Outstanding Public Administrator of the Year: Steve McCoy, director of air service and business development, maha Airport Authority.
- Outstanding Small Nonprofit Administrator of the Year: Eve Bleyhl, executive director, Nebraska Family Support Network.
- Outstanding Large Nonprofit Administrator of the Year: Julie Walker, managing director, Rose Theater.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: B. J. Reed, Ph.D., senior vice chancellor of academic affairs, University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Christine Reed, Ph.D., professor, University of Nebraska School of Public Administration.
Luncheon is $22.00 and deadline to reserve seats is Monday, April 22, 2019. Space is limited.
Parking is available in the East Parking Garage (building 11) Lot T. See map. Enter code 35493 into the parking kiosk.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact: