This course will focus on the development of successful grant proposals. It is designed to assist both first-time and seasoned proposal writers.
Instructor: Frank Shimerdla
- How to understand the life-cycle of a grant-funding project.
- How to locate federal, state, local and foundation funding.
- How to write a successful proposal that contains convincing key elements.
- How to develop and present clear budgets for grant proposals.
- How to develop and utilize effective mechanisms for grant evaluation.
- How to develop a successful grant development strategy for your organization.
This course is part of the UNO Certificate in Fundraising Management, a comprehensive noncredit program in the essential of fundraising. Each two-day course meets 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on the UNO Dodge Campus. The cost is $279 and includes materials, parking and lunch.
Visit cfm.unomaha.edu for more information and to register.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact: