This course will focus on the development of successful grant proposals. It is designed to assist both first-time and seasoned proposal writers.
Instructor: Frank Shimerdla
- How to understand the life-cycle of a grant-funding project.
- How to locate federal, state, local and foundation funding.
- How to write a successful proposal that contains convincing key elements.
- How to develop and present clear budgets for grant proposals.
- How to develop and utilize effective mechanisms for grant evaluation.
- How to develop a successful grant development strategy for your organization.
This course is part of the UNO Certificate in Fundraising Management, a comprehensive noncredit program in the essential of fundraising. Each two-day course meets 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on the UNO Dodge Campus. The cost is $279 and includes materials, parking and lunch.
Visit cfm.unomaha.edu for more information and to register.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact:
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.