This is an overview of all fundraising programs. Learn how to integrate various fundraising activities with a major gift emphasis.
Instructor: Paul J. Strawhecker
- Institutional issues relating to fundraising.
- Organizing your fundraising program.
- Why case statements are important.
- Identifying and involving prospects and donors.
- Planning and executing an annual fund campaign.
- Using the capital campaign effectively.
- Major gift fundraising for the small shop.
This course is part of the UNO Certificate in Fundraising Management, a comprehensive noncredit program in the essential of fundraising. Each two-day course meets 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on the UNO Dodge Campus. The cost is $279 and includes materials, parking and lunch.
Visit cfm.unomaha.edu for more information and to register.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact: