Learn the essential concepts and components of a capital campaign and how to lay the necessary groundwork for a successful capital campaign.
Instructors: Paul J. Strawhecker and/or Scott Larson
- Organizational readiness.
- How a capital campaign relates to an annual fund drive.
- Philanthropic planning (feasibility) study.
- The three essential components of a capital campaign.
- Prospective donor identification, education, cultivation and solicitation.
This course is part of the UNO Certificate in Fundraising Management, a comprehensive noncredit program in the essential of fundraising. Each two-day course meets 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on the UNO Dodge Campus. The cost is $279 and includes materials, parking and lunch.
For more information and to register visit: cfm.unomaha.edu.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact:
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.