This is an overview of all fundraising programs. Learn how to integrate various fundraising activities with a major gift emphasis.
Instructor: Paul J. Strawhecker
- Institutional issues relating to fundraising.
- Organizing your fundraising program.
- Why case statements are important.
- Identifying and involving prospects and donors.
- Planning and executing an annual fund campaign.
- Using the capital campaign effectively.
- Major gift fundraising for the small shop.
This course is part of the UNO Certificate in Fundraising Management, a comprehensive noncredit program in the essential of fundraising. Each two-day course meets 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on the UNO Dodge Campus. The cost is $279 and includes materials, parking and lunch.
Visit cfm.unomaha.edu for more information and to register.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact:
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.