Attend this conference to learn about the latest data products, methods of access, and applications at this information-filled conference.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
- Having 5 national subject matter experts from Washington DC, Denver, Chicago, and the University of Mississippi.
- A panel discussion on the exciting newer field of research linking social characteristics with health outcomes.
- Understanding an area’s workforce characteristics through the Local Employment Dynamics (LED) program.
- Hands-on computer trainings on data retrieval/analysis using the American FactFinder website, LED and Tableau.
- Networking opportunities and facilitated lunchtime discussions.
- A spotlight on the 2020 Census and its upcoming activities/programs to ensure an accurate population count.
Attend the conference to learn about:
- Census data basics.The latest state and local population trends.
- How to work with key socio-economic data from the American Community Survey (ACS).
- Simple and complex demographic factors that can be analyzed and applied.
- Data visualization and display including concepts and using programs like Tableau.
- The housing market and demographic patterns that will influence it in the years ahead.
- All the latest data and products from the Census Bureau.
Register early for full session options – the computer trainings are very popular and with only 30 seats available will fill up fast.
Certification Maintenance (CM) credits provided by the Nebraska Chapter of the American Planning Association.
- Visit the conference webpage to see the full agenda.
If you have a story idea, news tip or inquiry please contact:
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.