Traditional Agency Internships
To be eligible for an internship, students must meet the following requirements:
• Admission into upper-division CRCJ program or CRCJ minor
• 75 hours of coursework completed
• Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
• Instructor permission to enroll
Completed application forms are due:
• October 1 for spring internships
• February 1 for summer internships
• April 1 for fall internships
A list of potential internship sites can be found here. It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive and if you have other agencies in mind, the internship coordinator can work with you to set something up.
Information for Current Internship Students
For More Information
Questions regarding the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice's Internship program should be directed to Robert Meier, Ph.D. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402.689-4584.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.