2020 Census in Nebraska
2020 Census Jobs
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
Who should apply?
Anyone age 18 and older, such as recent high school graduates, college students, veterans, retirees, military spouses, seasonal workers and people who are bilingual are highly encouraged to apply. People who already have jobs and want to earn extra income evenings and weekends are also encouraged to apply. The positions offer competitive pay, flexible hours, paid training, and weekly paychecks.
The selection process begins in January, with paid training occurring in March and April. After paid training, most positions work between May and early July.
“Whether you’re looking to earn some extra cash, pay down your student debt, or offset holiday season spending, our part-time positions are a great way to do that,” said Census Bureau Director Steven Dillingham. “What better way to earn some extra money and help shape the future of your community for the next 10 years than with the 2020 Census?”
Denver Region Opportunities
For job inquiries contact Denver Regional Office Recruiting at 1-877-474-5226 or visit their webpage.
Resources for promoting Census Employment Opportunities
Apply Online Today (.jpg image, 638px X 825 px)
Become an Enumerator for the 2020 Census (.jpg flier, 8.5 X 11)
Other ways to get involved
- Take a leadership position on the 2020 Census and help your community understand the importance and how their community's future is impacted.
- Start or take an active role in your Local Complete County Program and make sure your community's challenges are represented.
- Encourage funding efforts for census outreach.
- Support Census recruiting efforts for jobs.
- Help identify trusted voices by identifying local government key leaders in education, health, philanthropy, corporations, faith-based organizations, and community-based organized.
- Help educate your community on the importance of self-response.