Omaha has one major airport, Eppley Airfield.
It takes 15-20 min to drive from Eppley Airport to the Scott Conference Center and/or the Conference Hotels on a regular day. (10.1 miles via I-480W)
Ground transportation from and to the airport
- Uber and Lyft services are available 24x7.
Scott Conference Center: 6450 Pine St, Omaha, NE 68106
Peter Kiewit Institute, (College of Information, Science and Technology, University of Nebraska at Omaha): 1110 S 67th St, Omaha, NE 68182
- Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village: 1625 S 67th St, Omaha, NE 68106
- Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village: 1717 S 67th St, Omaha, NE 68106
The hotels and conference center are located on the UNO campus and are within 500 meters radius.
- Pick up and drop off shuttle services from airport are available. For more information click here.
- Taxi's are also available from the airport. The estimated fare is around 25 USD. For more information click here.
RENTAL CAR SERVICES
Rental car counters are in the Customer Service Building of the airport.
Ready/return car spaces are located on the first and second floor of the new North Garage. For more information, call the ParkOMA office 402-346-2466.
Rental Car Options
click here for DRIVING DIRECTIONS from airport to the campus, hotels and conference center.
The Amtrak services are available in Omaha. Please check if the service is available from your place to Omaha.
It takes 14 min drive from the Amtrak station to conference center. (8.5 miles via I80-W and 72nd St)
To know more about the baggage, hours, accesibility and other services click here.
Ground transportation from railway stationUber and Lyft services are available 24x7. Just make sure to pin the location name/address correctly.
For Car Rental Services from the Amtrak Station click here.
Amtrak Location :
1003 South 9th Street
Omaha, NE 68108
Train Station - Station Building (with waiting room)