Graduate Course Descriptions
- CYBR 8000 – Center of Academic Excellence - Cyber Operations Completion Certificate
- CYBR 8080 – Special Topics in Information Assurance
- CYBR 8366 – Foundations of Information Assurance
- CYBR 8386 – Computer and Network Forensics
- CYBR 8410 – Distributed Systems and Network Security
- CYBR 8420 – Software Assurance
- CYBR 8436 – Quantum Computing and Cryptography
- CYBR 8440 – Secure Systems Engineering
- CYBR 8446 – Industrial Control System Security
- CYBR 8450 – Applied Cryptography
- CYBR 8456 – Host-Based Vulnerability Discovery
- CYBR 8460 – Security of Embedded Systems
- CYBR 8466 – Network-Based Vulnerability Discovery
- CYBR 8470 – Secure Web Application Development
- CYBR 8546 – Computer Security Management
- CYBR 8570 – Information Security Policy and Ethics
- CYBR 8900 – Independent Study in Information Assurance
- CYBR 8910 – Internship
- CYBR 8950 – Graduate Capstone in Information Assurance
- CYBR 8990 – Thesis in Information Assurance
A description of these classes can be found in the current graduate catalog.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.