Applying for MS in BMI
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: April 1
General Application Requirements
- Online Application
- One official copy of transcripts for ALL institutions previously attended
- Application Fee
International applicants who do not have a baccalaureate or equivalent degree from an English-speaking institution of higher education in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, English-speaking Africa, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand are required to submit English competency scores meeting one of the following standards:
- 550 on the written TOEFL
- 213 on the computer-based TOEFL
- 79 on the Internet-based TOEFL
- 6.5 on the IELTS
- 53 on the PTE
Applicants should have the equivalent of a 4-year undergraduate degree. The minimum undergraduate grade point average (unweighted) requirement for the MS in BMI program is 3.0 or equivalent score on a 4.00 scale.
Submit GRE score from a recent test (within the past five years of application).
Ask three references who can evaluate your work and/or academic achievements to write a letter of recommendation. Provide contact information for these references during the on-line application, and they will be given instructions for submitting recommendation electronically.
Applicants are required to submit a writing sample from work or previous academic experiences. Alternatively, if you do not have a writing sample, please submit a two page double-spaced word processed essay that addresses the following two topics:
- Discussion of two accomplishments that demonstrate your potential for success in the graduate program.
- Discussion of your unique personal qualities and life experiences that distinguish you from other applicants to our graduate program.
Submit a detailed resume indicating your work experience and background.