UNO is the most affordable metropolitan university among peer institutions across the country. We offer multiple ways to financially support students earning their graduate degrees:
- Advantage Scholarship: In-state resident tuition rate eligible for students with strong admissions packages; non-resident, out-of-state, and international students are considered for this scholarship
- Graduate Research and Creative Activity Summer Scholarship
- Metropolitan Advantage Program: Students from eligible Iowa counties* will pay a special reduced tuition rate of 150% of in-state resident tuition
- Midwest Student Exchange Program: Students from eligible states** will pay a special reduced tuition rate of 150% of in-state resident tuition
- Tuition Waiver Scholarship for outstanding new students
- Graduate Assistantship positions
- Hourly-paid student worker positions
- Internships available at 40+ Omaha-based companies
- Special payment plans are available for students participating in Employer Reimbursement programs
*Cass, Crawford, Fremont, Harrison, Mills, Monona, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie, Shelby, and Woodbury
**Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, and Wisconsin
Questions? Contact a Graduate Advisor.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.