College of IS&T DEI Committee
- Advise the dean of the college on matters relating to diversity and inclusionary practices within the college.
- Exercise general overview of policy relating to diversity and inclusion.
- Periodically assess the state of diversity and inclusion within the college.
- Identify strategic priorities relating to college outreach and retention practices affecting or affected by diversity and inclusion practices.
- Provide a forum for discussion of problems and/or concerns relating to diversity and inclusion within the classroom or college.
- Distribute and/or make available minutes of its meetings to the faculty and staff.
Deanna House – Chair