Formal Admission Process
Members of the teacher education department graduate committee review and evaluate the formal admission materials to determine if the student's status will be changed from "provisional" to fully admitted. During the semester in which you have completed 12 hours of TED courses in Elementary Education, Secondary Education, and Literacy programs, you must submit a Formal Admission Letter of Application and Plan of Study to your advisor.
Plan of Study Options:
- Master of Science in Elementary Education
- Master of Science in Elementary Education with School Library concentration
- Master of Science in Elementary Education with Early Childhood Education concentration
- Master of Science in Secondary Education
- Master of Science in Secondary Education with School Library concentration
- Master of Science in Literacy
- Master of Science in Literacy with School Library endorsement
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.