Make a difference in the lives of children and your community.
UNO's Teacher Education Department offers the support and programs you'll need to make a difference for children and your community. If you are interested in educating children and being a positive force for educational excellence, UNO wants to ensure your determination is rewarded.
UNO's Teacher Education Graduate Programs feature:
- A family- and work-friendly hybrid course delivery format to accommodate your schedule.
- A state-of-the-art facility in which to learn.
- Exceptional, nationally-recognized faculty who are dedicated to student success.
- An outstanding reputation among school leaders.
Teacher Education Graduate Programs
Our programs are designed to help you:
- Develop and enhance your teaching and leadership skills.
- Design engaging, authentic instruction for today’s students using 21st-century technologies and applications.
- Embrace culturally responsive strategies and diverse perspectives.
- Expand your professional connections with educators from other districts.
Graduate faculty advisors are prepared and eager to answer your questions. We look forward to hearing from you as you take the next step toward an advanced degree.
How to Apply
Students seeking admission to graduate programs within the Teacher Education Department should apply through the Office of Graduate Studies.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.