- Provide effective and efficient communication and coordination between OSTEM members
- Promote STEM education to department, college, campus, and P-12 organizations
- Seek, coordinate, and encourage STEM-related projects and grants
- Increase the number, quality, and diversity of STEM teachers
- Enhance collaboration with the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Education, and College of Information Science and Technology.
Our Campus. Otherwise Known as Omaha.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. Learn more about Equity, Access and Diversity.